Not live videos: rather, recordings accompanied by a slide show.
Tracks 1 and 2, words and music (c) David Harley. Tracks 3 and 4, music (c) David Harley. Track 5, words by David Harley based on an article by Ron Nurse; music by David Harley.
All vocals and instruments by David Harley. Photographs and artwork (c) David and Judith Harley.
- Wrekin – a song about Shropshire, with particular reference to the section of the Marches Line that runs through it. Much more information here.
- Cornish Ghosts – a song about the part of Cornwall in which I live. More information here.
- Painting the Desert – a slide instrumental accompanied by photos from a trip to Arizona and thereabouts.
- Moonflow III – another instrumental, this time with multi-tracked guitars (no, that’s not a real sitar). Photos from Stonehenge and York.
- Thomas Anderson (actually a podcast rebuilt with photographs of Shrewsbury, where most of the events of the song took place.) More information on the song and historical background here.